Over the last couple of years, the original Hydro Flask insulated tumbler essentially replaced every drinking vessel at my house. We now have a stack of them, and they’re used for everything from ice water to chai to driveway beers. Hydro Flask has now improved on the idea by offering two taller tumblers, in 22 oz (tested) and 32 oz options. Naturally, my first thought was that I can now dump an entire 22 oz bomber into a single glass! That alone is worth the price as far as I’m concerned. And I’m happy to say my (ongoing) tests have been a success. Add the new insulated lid, and you have an option that keeps your coffee warm all morning and your beer cold at night.
- Narrow design is easy to hold and fits into most cupholders
- TempShield™ insulation keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 6 hours
- Insulated press-in lid features Honeycomb insulation™ for additional temperature control and easy transport
- Sweat-free thanks to our insulation, eliminating bottle condensation
- Hydro Flask unique powder coat adds slip-free grip and extra durability
- Durable 18/8 Pro Grade Stainless Steel construction
- BPA-free and Phthalates-free
- Lifetime Warranty
- Available in 9 colors
If you drink beer…or coffee…or water, you want at least one of these!